Lou Granva hotel in the Haut-Jura on the edge of the Abbaye lake
On the edge of a lake, breaks and dream vacations in the Haut-Jura
At 900 meters high, in the natural regional park in the Haut-Jura in Grande-Rivière, the 2-star Lou Granva hotel opens its door for you. Located at the edge of the Abbaye lake, you can discover a charming hotel with a friendly atmosphere owned by the Piot family for 4 generations.
The 24 rooms spacious and comfortable, provide a view out over the lake or the mountain up to your desire.
As for the leisure side, the spa-hotel Lou Granva possesses a 30° heated swimming pool, a sauna and a jacuzzi for a true moment of gentle pleasure in the Haut-Jura.
At lunch or dinner time, our restaurant along the Abbaye lake offers a generous and local cuisine based on seasonal products. Jura specialities or regional meals are proposed as well as pension arrangements half or full board. Our large modulable dining room with 200 settings will also welcome weddings, baptisms, professional banquets, in the Jura, in Grande-Rivière, nice county located 30km away from Les Rousses, 16km away from the Herisson waterfalls.
For traders visiting the Jura, the Lou Granva hotel organizes rep-overnight stop from 75€ on.
Our offerings and services
- The Lou Granva hotel along the Abbaye lake in the Haut-Jura
- In Grande-Rivière in the Haut-Jura
- 24 spacious and comfortable rooms
- Membership : Logis International
- Restaurant with specialities
- Terrace along the lake
- Restaurant accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi access
- A 30° heated swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam
- Entirely wood pellets heated hotel
- Organization of professional and private events
- snowshoe rental
- Boat rental
- Car park on the spot
- Motorcycles and bikes garage
Links and partners
Hunter Robertson photography : www.hrphotographie.com
Nordic France : see information concerning the Grandvaux resort